From the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to the California Air Resources Board (CARB), ACAT Global is proud to work closely with federal and state institutions to engineer products that reduce emissions, improve fuel efficiency and meet or exceed government standards. We understand their mission and work hard to ensure our solutions meet them every time, mile after mile.
OUR MANY CERTIFICATIONS INCLUDE
CALIFORNIA AIR RESOURCES BOARD
April 10, 2019 – The California Air Resources Board issued ACAT Global LLC an Executive Order No. D-796 permitting the advertisement, sale and installation of ACAT Series 450000 new aftermarket TWC for installation on selected 2004 through 2010 model year LDT2/MDV vehicles equipped with On-Board Diagnostic ll systems as listed in Appendix D-796. (This is for our converters using our Herringbone Metallic Substrate).
EPA COMPLIANT CONVERTERS
- 2L Metallic 250 HB 16gm Dual CAT with Test Weight of 11,000 LBs
- 2L Metallic 250 HB 35.5gm Single CAT with Test Weight of 6500 LBs
- 2L Ceramic 400 CPSI 16gm Dual CAT with Test Weight of 11,000 LBs
- 9L Metallic 350 HB 16 gm Single CAT with Test Weight of 6875 LBs
- 9L Ceramic 400 CPSI 16gm Single CAT with Test Weight of 6875 LBs
- 8L Ceramic 400 CPSI 16gm Single CAT with Test Weight of 4250 LBs
- 8L Metallic 350 HB 16gm Single CAT with Test Weight of 4250 LBs
- 8L Metallic 200 HB 18 gm Single CAT with Test Weight of 4250 LBs
- General Motors /other LDT2 & MDV4 (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC 2004-10 MY applications) Metallic Series 450000 (CARB EO Approved April 2019)
- General Motors /other LDT2 & MDV4 (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC 2004-10 MY applications) Ceramic Series 700000 (CARB EO Approved September 2019)
ACAT Global’s products are proudly made in the USA and Canada and backed by our limited lifetime warranty.
Call (231) 437-5000 or email us at email@example.com to learn more about our competitively priced catalytic converter technology and to place your order.